The LED product family OSRAM OSTAR® Stage features a flat profile, high luminance and high current density capability. This makes it an ideal light source for narrow beam, high intensity and brilliant colour mixing lighting applications.
The products enable the highest flexibility for efficient optics and physical design and help designers save space. It’s an ideal light source for spot light, wash light and other creative lighting arrangements.
- Small package size with high power RGBW chips inside allows for compact chip arrangement to achieve perfect color mixing performance
- High driving current chip technology provides high lumen output
- New chip and package technology provides high reliability at high driving current
- Flat profile offers many benefits for secondary optics design especially for those applications that have high requirement for optics, e.g. extremely narrow beam, high luminance, etc.
- Off-the-shelf optics available for easy implementation
- RGBCY variant enables excellent color mixing for high quality white light tuning and still achieve saturated mono-chromatic colors (RGB)
Below is a selection of results for the Oslon OSTAR® STAGE LE UW S2WN with a range of Carclo Optics. The full collection can be seen here: http://www.carclo-optics.com/optics-for-leds/osram-os/ostar/
- Stage lighting
- Architecture lighting
- Utility vehicle
- Off road vehicle
- Machine vision
- Portable light
- Medical light
OSTAR® STAGE LE UW S2WN with the 10048
OSTAR® STAGE LE UW S2WN with the 10393
OSTAR® STAGE LE UW S2WN with the 10406
OSTAR® STAGE LE UW S2WN with the 10628
OSTAR® STAGE LE UW S2WN with the 10759
For a comprehensive list of results for the STAGE LE UW S2WN and other OSRAM LEDs click here.
For further information please contact our friendly team directly.